Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link I post (including links to amazon.com because I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.) Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage allows me to provide creative content to MomGoes, and it keeps my dreams churning. Thank you for your support.
Looking for a gift for a loved one? Here are a few that will exceed expectations.
1. Audible – Do you have a sweetie that has a long commute and loves to read? This gift will have them remembering you every time they use it. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers.
2.Plated Do you know someone who likes to cook but often doesn’t have the time to get all the ingredients? Sign them up for Plated. Plated is an American ingredient-and-recipe meal-kit service. Sign up, pick from 20 recipes, receive everything you need for the week, then follow the easy-to-follow recipes. They will thank you! 😊
2. Winc Got a wine lover? Sign them up for this! Winc is a wine subscription service that sends them 4 bottles of wine every month, right to their door! They have different wines so you can customize it to their tastes.
3. Amazon Prime You’ve heard of “Netflix and Chill”? Well Prime is for people more committed to one another. 😂 Show your significant other that you are willing to do more than just chill, you’re willing to commit. 😄😍❤️ Prime membership doesn’t just come with thousands of movies and tv shows, you also get Prime music (stream music anywhere), a free book every month, free 2-day shipping, and much more. Pay monthly or sign up for the year.
4. Ancestry dna kit Know someone who has always been curious about their genealogy? Get an ancestry DNA Kit and surprise them!
5. Kindle Unlimited Books! – This is my favorite on this list. I loooove to read and having access to over a million books, audiobooks, and magazines is simply amazing! So, you have someone in your life that devours books? Sign them up for only $9.99 a month. Also, you don’t need a kindle device, just download the Kindle app to your phone or tablet and you have access to amazon’s books!