Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link I post (including links to amazon.com because I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.) Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage allows me to provide creative content to MomGoes, and it keeps my dreams churning. Thank you for your support.
My son received this Engino Discovering STEM Simple Machines kit for Christmas. Every day he tries a different machine. He thinks it’s fun and if you have a little one at home that likes to build things or if you like doing projects together, definitely try this out. There are several other kits with a large price range.
• Engino brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
• Simple Machines combines 5 STEM Mechanic sets into one fantastic set. Discover the functions and uses for Levers(STEM01)-Inclined Planes(STEM02)-Pulley Drives(STEM03)-Cams(STEM04)Worm Drives(STEM05)
• Build 60 working models such as a Scissor Lift, Catapult, Helicopter, Vise, Wind Mill and many, many more
• Manual includes 70 pages of theory and facts, a 16 page quiz, 25 pages of experimental activities illustrating uses Simple Machines, 71 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
• Models illustrated online at Engino’s website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.